April 6, 2011

Two Kisses for Maddy

One of the first blogs I started following is Matt Logelin's. I started reading after his appearance on the Rachael Ray show in February 2009 and I've been hooked ever since.

If you want to check it out for yourself, go
here.

I will warn you that his story is a tear jerker.

Matt has since written a book, "Two Kisses for Maddy". I had pre-ordered it back in October, but finally got it in the mail yesterday. I am now on page 74 and believe me, the tears are flowing...

Here's a sneak peak:



You can buy the book here.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kataroo said...

I checked the link out and I am afraid to read it...I have such a hard time with the heart wrenching stories...and yet I know they are important ones to hear and that they are gifts.
Tell me about it when we get together next :)