December 30, 2011

Looking Back

2011 was a great year for me and my family.


I started my Maternity Leave in January and took advantage of a little ME time before baby came.


We welcomed our little Madeline in February and were so lucky to have yet another perfect child.


IMGP0931

We started our first 30 Day Cleanse in March and were immediately thrilled with the results. We quickly became fans of all the Isagenix products.


I reached my pre-pregnancy weight in April after only 2 and a half months.


I took my first photography class in May and it guided me to take the most precious pictures of my girls.


IMGP3371

I joined Goodlife Fitness in June and found my inner gym rat.


Hubby and I completed the Mitsubishi City Chase in July in a great time AND had time to grab a pint at The Prescott before we crossed the finish line.


I discovered the Saunders Farm Exercise Class by Exer Susie in August and can't wait until we get to go back in the Spring.


We celebrated 5 years of marriage in September and travelled to my new favourite city - NYC.


IMGP3621

We began the long awaited renovations on our basement in October. One step closer to having a new home for all the toys.


We travelled to Florida and took the girls to Walt Disney World for the first time in November. It was such a magical trip and we can't wait to go back once Maddie gets a little older.


IMGP4164


And finally, in December, I will run my first 5K race at the Resolution Run with my hubby by my side. 




This has been a year of firsts. A year of healthy choices. A year of setting a good example. That being said, there is still room for improvement. 


The journey does not end here. 

2 comments:

Kataroo said...

AMAZING YEAR!!!! Did you ever imagine?

Tara said...

I got a little teary eyed reading this! I am so inspired by you. You are an incredible woman! One I look up to and one that motivates me to be stronger and push further!Thank you!!!!!!