December 31, 2011

Moving Forward

2012 will be the year to go further. The year to take all the changes I made in 2011 and crystallize them into our lives. 

Hubby and I will be starting a 30 Day Cleanse on January 2nd and I have to admit that I'm looking forward to it. I'm craving routine and structure. I will also be going back to work on January 3rd and I'm excited to be back at it.

In the spirit on New Years traditions, here are my resolutions:

My January goals:
1. Get back into the swing of working, exercising, and eating right.
2. Cleanse out all of the sweets and treats I've eaten over the holidays.
3. Take off the weight I've put on over the holidays and hopefully a few extra pounds for good measure...


My 2012 goals:
1. Find and maintain balance between all of the things that I love - family, work, exercise, wine and dinner parties!
2. Finally reach my goal weight - another 40-50 lbs to go - I'll figure it out once I get closer!
3. Make a commitment to practice yoga on a weekly basis - so good for my soul!
4. Run 10K, not sure if it will be in a race or just on the treadmill yet.


What are your resolutions?


If you dream it, it can happen...

1 comment:

Kataroo said...

"2012 will be the year to go further. The year to take all the changes I made in 2011 and crystallize them into our lives. "
I LOVED THAT!! That's a pinterest poster!