May 30, 2011

Set your PVR

As I write this, I am watching the series premiere of Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition. I've been looking forward to this show since the commercials started about a month ago. I had seen the trainer, Chris, on a TLC documentary a while back and knew at the time that he would end up with a TV show. This show is so insipiring. It follows the weight loss efforts of one person over the course of one year. I think this will be my favourite show this summer to help keep me on track. Set your PVR for 10PM Monday nights.


As for my weight loss efforts, I'm working hard to reach the original goal that I set for my friend's wedding (which is on Saturday!). As of this afternoon, I am 3 lbs away from the goal. I will be cleansing again on Wednesday, so I'm hoping to reach it by Thursday AM. Crossing my fingers I will make, but regardless, I am sooo happy with my progress thus far.

Hubby, on the other hand, has completely surpassed his first, second AND third goals. He has lost an incredible 74lbs! It's shocking, really. It goes to show that has hasn't done as much damage to his metabolism over the years as I have. He really can only blame his old bad food choices for gaining the weight.

Wish me luck for the next 3 lbs...

1 comment:

Kataroo said...

Sweet a new show to watch....I am hurting for something to watch big time....I miss the Biggest Looser :)

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!