4. Visit a Christmas Market in Germany. I would love to drink a mug of mulled wine under a blanket of fairy lights and feel the magic of the season.
5. Lead a team of marketers on an exciting, cutting-edge project.
6. Further my education in the Marketing field. More importantly, make this a priority in the next 10 years.
7. Have another baby. Boy or girl, it doesn't matter. Our family is not yet complete.
8. Find the right opportunity to start teaching dressage again. Family aside, this is my passion in life.
9. Continue my path to healthy living and finally reach my goals. Be strong, fit, healthy and satisfied.
10. Compete at the Prix St. Georges level in dressage. Or at the very least, ride a horse that could teach me everything I need to know to compete at that level.
11. Be in a Hollywood movie - even if it is as an extra. Seriously, how cool would that be?
12. Become a yoga master (is that what it's called?). I love yoga. I love the stretching, the meditation, the control, the relaxation. I want to be able to do all the crazy poses that look impossible to almost everybody.
13. Find more time for photography. I want to capture more moments through my lens.
14. Maintain the perfect balance of work life, family life, and me time over the next 20 years to enjoy (almost) every moment while we live together in our family home.
15. Watch my children learn from their mistakes, support each other, and grow to become happy, smart, and successful individuals.