October 30, 2011

This One is for Me.

I am writing this blog post to stay focused.


Pinned Image


I am writing this blog post to help me resist the giant bowl of Halloween candy sitting in the next room.

Pinned Image

I am writing this blog post because I feel guilty for eating 5 pieces of candy already today. 


Pinned Image


I feel so guilty because today was the day I was supposed to start anew.


Pinned Image


I refuse to add today to the list of false starts. 


Pinned Image


I entered all of my food into My Fitness Pal. Obviously, I am over my daily quota.


Pinned Image


Regardless, it is entered. 


Pinned Image


My Fitness Pal tells me that if everyday were like today I would lose 1lb in 5 weeks. 


Pinned Image


Today, I will take that as a win, or rather a loss. I am still on the losing side and not on the gaining side. Good enough.


Pinned Image


For the rest of the night, I will drink water and stay strong while occasionally giving my dear hubby the evil eye as he munches on some Skinny Sticks. 


Pinned Image


Tonight is my night to be the pillar of strength.


Pinned Image


This blog post may have nothing to do with what you want to read, but has everything to do with what I need to write.


Pinned Image


Thanks for reading anyway.

3 comments:

Kataroo said...

powerful!

Sasha said...

This post had everything to do with what I needed to hear. STAY STRONG! And send the leftovers to work with the hubby :P

PS. I am totally coming back to steal some of those images to hang on my fridge :)

Rachel said...

OH LAURA! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! LOL