June 22, 2011

Day 1 & 2

So I kept true to my promise and yesterday I registered at Goodlife. I also got the kids memberships for the child minding.

I decided to start off easy and did 10 mins on the elliptical. It's definately a much smoother movement than the elliptial we have a home. From there, I went over to meet my friend Katie who showed me some exercises with the medecine ball. I kept it light the first day and left pretty happy :)

Today I was short on time since I had an appointment at 9:30, so I got there early and did 10 mins on the treadmill (fast walking, not running... hehe) and another 15 mins on the bike. I really pushed it on the bike, mainly because I couldn't figure out how to adjust the resistance setting, so I figured I go faster if I couldn't go stronger... Regardless, I was happy since I still had lots of energy left and was disappointed that I had to leave.

Looking forward to rounding out the week with some weight lifting tomorrow and then yoga on Friday :)

No comments: