June 26, 2011

Weekend Wrap-up

I've been at a loss these past few days with what to blog about. I don't want to get boring and just log all the things we have done this past week, but I will bring you up to speed.

As I mentioned, I joined Goodlife last Tuesday. I have gone to work out 5 out of 6 days since I joined. I'm thinking that I will go every weekday morning and give myself the weekends off. That being said, I did go in for a quick cardio workout this morning since I indulged a bit on Friday and Saturday and thought it might get me back on track.

I've also been really enjoying the child minding service at the gym. It's a bit of a pain to book ahead for Maddie (all kids under 12 months) and also to lug her in the car seat, the diaper bag, my gym bag AND Cate up the stairs to get there, but I'm considering it my warm-up ;) I did try bringing Maddie without the car seat and it was even more challenging. I can't wait until she starts walking...

(Insert lame comment "Oh but its so much harder when they start walking," No - it's not, it's definately easier. I don't know why people always say that...)

Moving on, I also decided to upgrade my phone this week. I've been researching more about the Mitsubishi City Chase, and everything seems to indicate that we should have the use of a smarthone. After humming and hah-ing I went with the iPhone 4. I definately went over my usual budget for a cell phone, but I think it offers alot more than a regular cell phone. I've also justified it since we were going to buy a new point and shoot camera, so now we won't have to. Even more importantly, Cate loves playing with the Disney apps.

Here are a few Instagrams from this morning:

Panda Bear

Smiley Face Maddie

Messy Face Cate


Hubby had the day off on Friday since he works in Québec and Cate still went to daycare, so we took advantage of the free time to start a clean up of our basement. We've been talking about re-finishing the basement more and more and so in order to do so, we needed to do some major purging. We have a little bit left to go, but I'm so happy with our progress. I'll share some pics once we get the last little bit sorted out (because I know you're all so excited to see pictures of my storage room...)

As a result of the clean-up, we had a few things to get rid of. I decided to give online selling another try and posted them on kijiji. I got varying interest and learned a few things along the way and so I've decided to do a bit of a case study post later this week to share with you.

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Kataroo said...

Your rocking the GYM! and I love the instagrams :)